Cripps, Thomas, fl. 1940 :Castlepoint, 1848-1860 [ms map] / compiled by T. Cripps, H. Groves; [drawn by?] T.J. French. [1848-1860?]
- 1848 - 1860
- French, T J, active 1940
- Map of the area from Smiths Creek and Mataikona River to the Mangapeka Stream and the Whareama River. Includes names of early runholders in the Castlepoint area and the years in which they first settled their runs. Names include John Valentine Smith, Isaac Cripps, Peter Hales, John Groves, Henry Groves, William Groves, John Alfred Perry, Arthur Nicholls, Henry Clarke, Thomas Guthrie, Edwin Meredith, Henry Buxton, John Frederick and Robert Maunsell, Robert Langdon. Includes names of some runs. Original tracks and existing roads are marked. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom right - T J French Quantity: 1 manuscript map(s). Physical Description: Ink on card, coloured, 52.8 x 41.9 cm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Aperture card available
- Photocopying not permitted
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 manuscript map(s), Manuscript maps, Ink on card, coloured, 52.8 x 41.9 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: