Theatre Royal (Wellington) :Still another brilliant London star arrived yesterday per S.S. "Warrimo", Mlle May Moore Duprez, direct from the London Alhambra and Mr Harry Rickards' Theatres ... The artistic American girl, the original character comedienne, who will make her first appearance in New Zealand on Friday, September 9th, 1904. [Programme cover, unfolded].
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- On the left, shows a full-length portrait of Mlle Duprez in fancy dress. On the right is an arrangement of text inside border. Inside of programme shows a head and shoulders portrait of Mlle Duprez, and some press comments from the London "Tattler", 26 February 1904. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Post Print - 8765 Quantity: 1 album(s) Album(s). Physical Description: Programme cover, 145 x 229 mm (unfolded)
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print available in Turnbull Library Pictures. 659. Programmes. Variety. 1904.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 album(s) Album(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Photolithographs, Theatre programmes, Portraits, Programme cover, 145 x 229 mm (unfolded), Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: