- New Zealand herald (Newspaper); Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992
- Shows the Prime Minister George Forbes nailing up a sign on the beach giving notice that his government is adjourning to deal with a looming economic crisis. Published in 'Grant, Ian F. Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Book title)' 2003. Other Titles - Economic undertow. Glug! Glug! Extended Title - Coalition Surf Club Notice. All drownings are hereby adjourned until
- Copyright must be cleared before this image can be reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 cartoon bromide(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Bromide 164 x 213mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: