St Peter's Schoolroom, Ghuznee Street :Vice-regal command night, Tuesday, May 25th, 1886. Grand performance of Gilbert and Sullivan's Aesthetic opera, Patience; or Bunthorne's bride. Conductor, Mr Hautrie West. .
- Elliott, Pauline June (Lady), 1922-2009
- Arrangement of text with decorative border. Lists the cast of characters; the performers include: Mr S Hawkins, Mr A P Mason, Mr Arthur Clothier, Mr J E Read, Mr W R Bock, Miss Parkes, Miss L Grant, Miss B Gaby, Miss Young, Miss A Crease. The conductor is Hautrie West, and the leader of the orchestra Mr A Hill. The manager is Mr J E Read, and the secretary Mr S G Ingram. His Excellency Sir William Francis Drummond Jervois was patron and was present. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - Bock and Cousins Printers, Brandon Street, Wellington. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on silk fabric.. Physical Description: Letterpress on silk, 320 x 232 mm. Provenance: Donated by Lady P J Elliott in 1977.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on silk fabric., Ephemera, Letterpress works, Silk (Textile), Theatre programmes, Letterpress on silk, 320 x 232 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: