New Zealand Centennial Exhibition (1939-1940 Wellington) :On view at Playland, Centennial Exhibition! Mexican Rose, the 54 stone fat girl. A Greenhalgh & Jackson attraction. [1939-1940].
- 1939 - 1940
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.); Cabot, Charles Henry, 1890-1978; Cabot, Beatrice Eliza, 1894-1981
- Shows an arrangement of text with an inset photograph of Mexican Rose in a loose dress, with a Mexican hat in front of her, lighting a cigarette. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Photolithograph, 302 x 381 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Portraits, Photolithograph, 302 x 381 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: