Alexander Levitoff presents the Ambassadress of Art - the Empress of Song. Acclaimed as "The most glorious recitalist", Ninon Vallin, famous French soprano. Two glorious concerts, Town Hall, Wednesday June 4th - Wednesday, June 11th. Wright & Jaques Ltd. .
- Cabot, Charles Henry, 1890-1978
- Arrangement of text, with a head and shoulders portrait of soprano Ninon Vallin smiling at the left. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Photolithograph on card, 242 x 378 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original. File print in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Advertisements, Portraits, Photolithograph on card, 242 x 378 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: