Te Aro Seeds Limited :Garden annual, 1949-1950. Printed by L T Watkins Ltd., Cuba Street, Wellington [Front cover. 1949].
- Shows a smiling young Chinese woman reading a Te Aro seed catalogue, with a basket of vegetables in front of her, and springs of pink blossom behind her. The green and yellow logo of the New Zealand Horticultural Trades Association is at lower right. The Te Aro Seed Company was run by a Chinese family, the Ting family. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Photolithograph, on cover of booklet, 218 x 142 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original. File print in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Te Aro Seed Company :[Garden guide or garden annual - price lists. 1900s-1940s] / Te Aro Seeds Limited :Garden annual, 1949-1950. Printed by L T Watkins Ltd., Cuba Street, Wellington .
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Sales catalogues, Photolithograph, on cover of booklet, 218 x 142 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: