- Otago daily times (Newspaper); Waite, Keith, 1927-2014
- New Zealand Labour Party leader Walter Nash as a boxer, broken in pieces. His coach, Arnold Nordmeyer, is on the phone, trying to be reassuring, and has a glue pot ready. Published in 'Grant, Ian F. Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Book title)' 2003. Extended Title - Labour disunity. Memo. Sept 1st. Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: A3 size laser copy at J-057-017
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: