New Zealand. Department of Labour. Employment and Vocational Guidance Service :Girls can do anything [ca 1983-1985]
- 1981 - 1985
- Glendining, Danna Mary, 1944-; New Zealand. Employment and Vocational Guidance Service
- Shows women engaged in activities around the letters of the title words. Their activities include surveying, lifting a bucket on a rope, using a screwdriver, painting on a ladder, spot-welding, studying butterflies, using a trolley to shift material. Poster is laminated Date based on pamphlets with the same design. One copy has no date; another issue was made in 1985 (at Eph-A-WOMEN-1985). Flier dated 1985 at Eph-B-WOMEN-1985. However there is reference to this or a similar poster in a 1983 pamphlet "Career options for girls", issued by the Vocational Training Council. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Offset print, 595 x 420 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Please check copyright
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- 1 colour art print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Relief prints, Posters, Offset print, 595 x 420 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.