Wellington elections! At a numerous meeting ...the following resolutions were unanimously adopted...August 4, 1853.
- Wellington independent (Newspaper)
- Text reports progress of meeting, and lists six candidates and 34 electors who comprised the committee. Other Titles - At a numerous meeting of the electors of Wellington, held at Barrett's Hotel on Monday Even., 1st August, the following ...6 liberal candidates, viz, Mr Bethune, Mr Clifford, Dr Dorset, Mr Fitzherbert, Mr Kelham, Mr Lyon...[Signed] Henry Bragg, James Smith, secretaries. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress print on blue paper, 562 x 455 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Political posters, Letterpress print on blue paper, 562 x 455 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: