Russian military observers with General Freyberg and Colonel Hanson in Italy, World War II - Photograph taken by G Kaye
- 10 Dec 1943
- Kaye, George Frederick, 1914-2004
- Great interest was shown in the work of the New Zealand Division by Russian military observers who recently visited the 8th Army. Members of the party are shown with General Sir Bernard Freyberg and Colonel Frederick Hanson, NZ Division Commander of the Royal Engineers. Major General Vasiliev is next to Freyberg and Major General Solodovnick is on the extreme right. Photograph taken on 10 December 1943 by George Frederick Kaye. Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Cellulosic film negative
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- New Zealand. Department of Internal Affairs. War History Branch :Photographs relating to World War 1914-1918, World War 1939-1945, occupation of Japan, Korean War, and Malayan Emergency / World War 1939-1945 official negatives - DA Series
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Cellulosic film negative, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: