Walker, Malcolm 1950-, 5 originals and 13 cartoon photocopies published in Sunday News between 2 September 1999 and 14 July 2000.
- 1999 - 2000
- Walker, Malcolm, 1950-; Sunday News (Newspaper)
- 18 cartoons on political and social issues. Topics include the APEC conference held in Auckland, human rights in Indonesia, nazism in Europe's rear view mirror, New Zealand and Australia's reaction to the attempted coup in Fiji, the attempted coup in Fiji, the soccer World Cup, the performance of Jenny Shipley's National government, the relationship of the New Zealand Green Party to the Labour Party and the Alliance, Richard Prebble and scandals, political protest at One Tree Hill and on the Waitangi marae, the response of the insurance industry to the Labour government's change to ACC regulation and smoking. Quantity: 5 original cartoon(s) and 13 photocopies. Physical Description: 5 horizontal A3 size black ink on paper originals and 13 horizontal A3 size photocopies of originals.
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- 5 original cartoon(s) and 13 photocopies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), 5 horizontal A3 size black ink on paper originals and 13 horizontal A3 size photocopies of originals.
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Date: 1999 Description: The leader of the New Zealand Labour Party, Helen Clark, is riding a bicycle on a high wire above a chasm with the leader of the Alliance Party, Jim Anderton...