Gear Meat Company :[Three labels for Mutton; Boiled mutton; and, Boiled beef]. Gear Meat Preserving & Freezing Company of New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand. [1890-1920].
- 1900 - 1920
- Schmidt Label & Litho Company; Bock & Cousins Lithographers (Firm); Wilson & Horton (Firm)
- Mutton label shows colour picture of bull, sheep and pig standing in a field by water. The boiled mutton label has a small inset of a bull and sheep in front of a tree fern and a cabbage tree. The boiled beef label is an arrangement of text and medals. Mutton label is by Schmidt label lithographers, California, USA; Boiled mutton label is by Bock and Cousins, Wellington; and Boiled beef label is by Wilson & Horton Ltd, Auckland. Extended Title - From Gear Meat Company Scrapbook of labels, page . Quantity: 3 colour art print(s) on labels.. Physical Description: Chromolithographs, on labels: 108 x 345 mm; 95 x 340 mm; and 98 x 340 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 3 colour art print(s) on labels., Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Advertisements, Packaging, Chromolithographs, on labels: 108 x 345 mm; 95 x 340 mm; and 98 x 340 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: