- 23 Apr 1975
- Harris, Ross Talbot, 1945-; McDonald, Ian Donald, 1937-2016; Mammal (Musical group); New Zealand Symphony Orchestra; Rigg, Valerie, active 1963-1985; McKenzie, Carol, -1980; Salmon, Christopher, active 1977; Skinner, Gordon, active 1977Burt, Gordon, active 1975; Hunt, Samuel Percival Maitland, 1946-; Backhouse, Tony, 1947-; Lilburn, Douglas Gordon, 1915-2001
The theme music is written by Ross Harris
Performer: New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
Performer: Rigg, Valerie (vn)
Performer: McKenzie, Carol (va)
Performer: Salmon, Christopher (vc)
Performer: Skinner, Gordon (bn)
Other Titles - Photograph of Robin in war paint / [music] by Ian McDonald in association with Mammal, Sam Hunt and Tony Backhouse
Other Titles - Suite from Kea Country ; [for tape] / by Ian McDonald and prepared by Douglas Lilburn
Other Titles - Prelude and allegro ; for strings / by Anthony Watson / performed by the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
Other Titles - Three bagatelles ; [for violin, viola, cello and bassoon] / by Anthony Watson ; performed by Valerie Rigg, Carol McKenzie, Christopher Salmon and Gordon Skinner
Quantity: 1 DAT tape(s). 36.55 Minutes and seconds Duration.
Finding Aids: NZ Public Radio listing.
Provenance: Concert FM
- For any public use, copying, or reproduction of these recordings please contact SOUNZ. Copyright: Please contact SOUNZ
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- New Zealand Public Radio : Concert FM New Zealand Composer Sound Archive / Composers in CANZ ; Gordon Burt surveys New Zealand compositions
- 1 DAT tape(s), 36.55 Minutes and seconds Duration, Sound recordings
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.