New Zealand. Department of Health :It is a fact; those who smoke heavily are more prone to lung cancer. R E Owen, Government Printer, Wellington, New Zealand. 97257-58 
- New Zealand. Department of Health; R E Owen (Firm)
A pamphlet warning of the link between smoking and lung cancer. At top right is a smoking cigarette, the smoke forming the word "Cancer". Statistics are given, of the likelihood of smokers dying of lung cancer in Britain and in New Zealand. Readers are encouraged not to start smoking, and advised to switch to a less dangerous pipe or cigar.
Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Photolithograph, on sheet 253 x 127 mm.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Ephemera of quarto size relating to smoking, cigarettes, smokefree campaigns] / [Ephemera of quarto size relating to smoking, cigarettes, smokefree campaigns. 1940-1979]
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Fliers (Printed matter), Photolithograph, on sheet 253 x 127 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.