Denmark Hill (Ship)

British ship. Built in 1944 as Fort Mattagami, name changed to Haligonian Princess in 1948, then became Denmark Hill in 1950, owned by Counties Shipping Company. See Lloyd's Register (1957-1958)

There are 2 related items to this topic
Denmark Hill, ship.
Date: Between 1950 and 1964 From: West, Harold Martin, 1920?-1987 :Shipping postcards and negatives Ref: 1/4-025896-F Description: Ship `Denmark Hill' photographed at the port of Napier, between 1950 and 1964, by Harold Martin West. Name given as Clyde Chivilary in Accessions Register. ...
Denmark Hill, ship.
Date: Between 1950 and 1964 From: West, Harold Martin, 1920?-1987 :Shipping postcards and negatives Ref: 1/4-025897-F Description: Ship `Denmark Hill' photographed at the port of Napier, between 1950 and 1964, by Harold Martin West. Name given as Clyde Chivilary in Accessions Register. ...