- Evans, Malcolm Paul, 1945-; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- A family at their campsite at night. The parents are glumly nursing their mugs by the open fire and their three children are watching the flames through a cut-out made to mimic a television screen. Quantity: 1 newspaper cutting.. Physical Description: Newspaper cutting 156 x 218 mm.
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Hiscocks (A-315-1), T. Lloyd (A-315-2), various artists from the "Ladies' Journal", "The Freelance", "New Zealand Graphic" and "Melbourne Punch" (A-315-3), Nisbet (A-315-4-001/012) and Malcolm Evans (A-315-5).
- 1 newspaper cutting., Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), Newspaper cutting 156 x 218 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: