Theatre Royal [Auckland] :Grand extra night, Regatta night, Friday, Jan[uary] 29th, 1858. Haines favorite nautical drama in three acts, entitle "My Poll and my partner Joe". To conclude with the favorite musical farce of the "Waterman". 1858.
- Richardson & Sansom (Firm); Hill, Walter John, active 1953
- Arrangement of text, with the crest of the Theatre Royal at the top.. Cast includes Mr Walcot, Mr Sims, Mr Wood, Mr B N Jones, Mr F Varley (also the scenic artist), Mr W Hill (also acting manager), Mr T S Bellair (also the stage manager), Mrs T S Bellair, Mrs W Hill, Miss Emma James, Mr Lewis, Mr Cullen, Miss Batwell. Musical director is Mr I Davis, who also gives a solo violin performance. Other Titles - Poster Inscriptions: Recto - bottom right - Richardson & Sansom, Printers Quantity: 1 colour art print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Relief print, on poster 578 x 223 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency available in Ephemera Room, filed at 1/2-083581-F.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Relief prints, Letterpress works, Posters, Theatre programmes, Advertisements, Relief print, on poster 578 x 223 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: