[Postcard]. N.Z.International Exhibition, 1906-7. No. 6 - Wonderland. Dutch, photo. Smith & Anthony Limited .
- Dutch, F W, active 1900-1906; Smith & Anthony Ltd
- Shows a view of the exhibition buildings, with a rotunda and a dragon train ride in the foreground. The helter skelter is at the right. Some lines of pathways and building outlines are highlighted with applied glitter. Two copies held, one with glitter, one without. Digitised copy has glitter and watercolour additions. Displayed in "An ornament to the town; the band rotunda in New Zealand". Turnbull Gallery, 13 March - 2 June 2017 Other Titles - New Zealand International Exhibition Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard.. Physical Description: Photolithograph, on postcard 92 x 141 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Photolithograph, on postcard 92 x 141 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: