[Creator unknown] :[Subdivision of sections between Worser and Karaka Bay, Miramar Peninsula, Wellington] [ms map]. 1897
- Thomson & Brown (Firm); Gordon Harcourt Ltd
- Incomplete cadastral, surveyed map showing subdivision of Sections I-XII, Worser and Karaka Bay, Miramar. Sections are between Crawford (Nevay) Road and Karaka Bay Road. Names of properties include: Pilot Station, Marshall, Slater, Townsend & Paul, Browne, Overton Park Reserve and Military Fortification Reserve. Part of Section VI, Lot 13 is highlighted pink. Sections are numbered, with acreage; some show price in pounds sterling. A wharf and a proposed wharf are shown. The road to Wellington is marked. Includes pencil and ink notes written or drawn on map. Stamped Thomson & Brown 'Litho Brown & Thomson, 1897' handwritten on corner Last 2 letters of surveyor's name written on left side of map Quantity: 1 manuscript map(s). Physical Description: Ink and watercolour on dressed linen, 25.5 x 73 cm
- Photocopying not permitted
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 manuscript map(s), Cadastral maps, Manuscript maps, Ink and watercolour on dressed linen, 25.5 x 73 cm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: