- 1905 - 1916
- Wilson, R Lois (Mrs), active 1990; Stephens, May, active 1906-1915
- Shows two men trying to get one man's pair of trousers out of the mouth of a donkey on a beach. Text is below image, with the words "At Wellington" printed in a different ink. Inscriptions: Verso - centre - [Letter from G Mills, undated]. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard.. Physical Description: Photolithograph 89 x 140 mm. Provenance: Donated by Mrs R L Wilson in 1982.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Photolithograph 89 x 140 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: