Weigel, William George (Photographer) : Unidentified member of the Women's Auxiliary Air Force repairing a plane at Wigram aerodrome
- [ca Apr 1943]
- Weigel, William George, 1890-1980
- Unidentified member of the Women's Auxiliary Air Force repairing a plane at Wigram aerodrome, circa April 1943. Photograph taken by William George Weigel. Published in the New Zealand Free Lance 12/5/43 Inscriptions: Verso - Wigram. A WAAF at work on another kind of job. Weigel. 20/4/43. WAAF repair work. P12.5.43. Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s). Physical Description: Silver gelatin print 178 x 137 mm
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- New Zealand Free Lance : Photographic prints and negatives / New Zealand Free Lance original photographic prints, from the file print collection, Box 5
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Silver gelatin print 178 x 137 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: