[New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey :Locality plan, Hutt Valley settlement area [copy of ms map with annotations]. [ca.1943]
- 1938 - 1948
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey
- MapColl-832.4794gbbd/[ca 1943]/Acc.10602
- Map of the Hutt Valley settlement industrial area, highlighted in red two areas where various industrial firms are sited on Department of Lands and Survey land. The first area is Bouverie St in Ava, Petone, and includes the firms WD & HO Wills NZ, Metters NZ and General Motors NZ. The second area is Gracefield and a small part of Seaview, and includes the firms Texas Coy., Vacuum Oil Co., Hume Pipe Co., Ford Motor Coy. of NZ, Wm Cable and Co., Schweppes, ESW Paul, Millars West Australia Bardwoods, Wellington Concrete Pipe Coy., WA Cairns and CH Morley. The remainder of the map shows named streets, settlements, railways, reserves, cadastral information, the racecourse, wharves and both Gear Island and Seaview before major land reclamation work. Quantity: 1 map(s). Physical Description: Watercolour on diazo photoprint, linen backed, 64.9 x 74.8 cm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Aperture card available
- Photocopying not permitted
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 map(s), Annotations, Cadastral maps, Diazotypes, Manuscript maps, Watercolours, Watercolour on diazo photoprint, linen backed, 64.9 x 74.8 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: