Minhinnick, Gordon (Sir), 1902-1992 :Sixth floor going down to ground floor! New Zealand Herald, 21 August 1948.
- Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- New Zealand Minister of Finance Walter Nash is operating the 'N. Z. exchange' [foreign exchange rate] elevator which is going down so fast that the passengers have been flung to the roof. Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Minhinnick (A-311-1), Mack (A-311-2) and Bird (A-311-3).
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: