Evening Post :To the memory of 1839-40. Jubilee poem, first prize composed by H L James, esq., Wellington. Reprinted by permission of the Evening Post. 1890.
- 1890 - 1840
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Shows the poem in a central panel, with inset views of Wellington in the borders: Wellington 1840; Wellington 1890; Arrival of the "Aurora" in Port Nicholson, January 1840; Thorndon 1840; Thorndon 1890; Wellington Wharf 1840; Wellington Wharf 1890. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Engraving and letterpress, 487 x 321 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print available.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Engravings, Posters, Engraving and letterpress, 487 x 321 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: