Wellington College (Wellington, N.Z.)
State boys college off Dufferin Street, Mt Victoria, near the Basin Reserve, Wellington. Established in 1863.
East School - Original wooden gothic building on the present site of Wellington College. Central block and west wing built 1874; east wing added in 1883; spire removed in 1909; building demolished in 1931.
West School - Brick building on the western side of the college grounds. Tender accepted October 1907; building completed 1908; demolished 1969. Architects were Penty and Blake.
Firth House - Boarding house of Wellington College, Wellington, New Zealand, built 1924.
Memorial Hall - Assembly and war memorial hall, Wellington College, Wellinton City. Foundation stone laid 3 September 1926; opened 2 March 1928; demolished 1968.