W A M'Dowell & Company :Bargains in drapery! Great clearing out sale at the premises late Mr A Manoy's grocery warehouse, Shakespeare Road, Napier. Messrs W A M'Dowell & Co beg to announce that the whole of their stock-in-trade, amounting to over four thousand pounds worth of drapery, clothing and boots ... has been removed ... for the convenience of sale. ... Saturday January 6, 1877. Printed at the "Daily telegraph" office, Tennyson Street, Napier .
- W A M'Dowell and Company; Daily telegraph (Napier, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of text announcing a clearing sale of the Napier draper W A M'Dowell, including stock bought from the estate of Mr M L Marks, formerly a draper in Picton and Blenheim. Merchandise was to include silk parasols, gentlemen's silk coats, linen cuffs, ladies' gloves, bonnet ribbons, tweed trousers, ladies' silk jackets, ladies' velvet jackets, hats, men's super Galatea suits, fabric remnants. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress on blue-green paper, 27 x 155 mm. Provenance: From the papers of Mr A G Bagnall, donated 2010.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Letterpress on blue-green paper, 27 x 155 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: