- 1975 - 1985
- Scott, Thomas Joseph, 1947-
- Shows a double caricature portrait of writer Maurice Shadbolt and cartoonist Tom Scott. Both are holding pencils. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - Tom Scott Quantity: 1 b&w art print(s). Physical Description: Photocopy, 216 x 306 mm.
- Additional description
- Once permission is granted a digitised surrogate will be provided. Digitised surrogate available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room.
- Access restrictions
- Restricted - Content cannot be accessed without permission - Until 2016 require the written permission of Maurice Shadbolt's literary executors, Ms Brigid Magner, or Mr Sean Shadbolt.
- 1 b&w art print(s), Works of art, Photocopies, Caricatures, Photocopy, 216 x 306 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: