- Sep 1949
- Downie, T M, active 1940s-1950s
Mr Tipi Tainui Ropiha, while he was Under-Secretary of Maori Affairs, seated at his desk, at his office in Wellington. His secretary, Miss M Butler, sits alongside. Objects on his desk include a papahou (a flat carved wooden box for holding huia feathers). Photograph taken for the National Publicity Studios by T M Downie in September 1949.
Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Silver gelatin print 16.4 x 21.2 cm
- Copyright must be checked
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Tourist and Publicity / Prints from Tourist and Publicity Studio negatives
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Portraits, Silver gelatin print 16.4 x 21.2 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.