Buchanan, John Duncan Henry, 1902-1961 :Plan of Ngatarawa nos. 1 & 1a. [ms map]. Traced GDHB, [186-?]
- 1870 - 1879
- Buchanan, John Duncan Henry, 1902-1961
- Hand-drawn tracing by G.D.H.B. [i.e. J.D.H.B.], of a plan of Ngatarawa land blocks Nos. 1 and 1a, adjacent to the Ngaruroro River and the Heretaunga block, which include acreages and settlement names. Block No. 1 is outlined in red and blue pencil Owners of the blocks are listed as 'Noa Hicki and others' and 'Renata Kawepo and others'. Quantity: 1 manuscript map(s). Physical Description: Pencil on paper, linen backed, coloured, 42.2 x 43.1 cm. Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - McLean, Donald (Sir), 1820-1877 Papers - MS-Papers-0032.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Aperture card
- Photocopying not permitted.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 manuscript map(s), Manuscript maps, Pencil on paper, linen backed, coloured, 42.2 x 43.1 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: