Distinguished guests at the opening of the Lake Waitaki hydro-electric power station - Photograph taken by Green and Hahn
- Green & Hahn (Firm)
- Distinguished guests at the opening of the Lake Waitaki hydroelectric power station, 1934, photographed by Green and Hahn. Front row, from left: unidentified, Lord Bledisloe, Frederick Kissel, Emma Forbes, George Forbes. Source of descriptive information - Notes on print, and file print. Inscriptions: Verso - Lord Bledisloe, Mr Kissell, Mrs & Mrs Forbes at the opening ceremony at Waitaki Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s). Physical Description: Silver gelatin print, 15.4 x 20.1 cm
- Copyright must be checked
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Evening post (Newspaper. 1865-2002) :Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post newspaper / Photographic prints of the Evening Post newspaper
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Silver gelatin print, 15.4 x 20.1 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: