First appearance of the celebrated Elsie Hall Concert Company, consisting of the following stars of the musical world ... Miss Elsie Hall ... G Ardini .. Mrs Howie ... Leon Ronchetti. [ca 1899].
- 1895 - 1899
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of varied text styles, Victorian and Art Nouveau. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Printed at the Evening Post Theatrical and General Printing House, Willis Street, Wellington. Date assumed because of note in Ephemera Catalogue, saying that Miss Hall gave recitals in Wellington on 27 January, 2 February and 18 February 1899. However, it is not known if 1899 was her first visit to Wellington. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 890 x 290 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress 890 x 290 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: