- December 1905
- Mantell, Gideon Algernon, 1790-1852
- Cadastral map with some topographic features of thirty-six numbered sections, with acreages and values in pounds sterling, of the area adjacent to Lowry Bay. Sections include prospective purchasers' names and are referred to in a list to the right of the map having the title "Choice of Selection". Sections appear to have been re-numbered. One section is reserved for a septic tank. Includes un-named roads. Names include Guy Williams, Hugh Williams, A. S. Biss, T. H. Valentine, F. H. Latham, S. F. Wright, L. H. Hoare, H. Hanify, Seaton, C. Kebbell, Goring Johnston, W. Turnbull, J. H. Burnes, C. B. Pharazyn, Sidney Johnson, C. J. Johnston, W. G. Johnston, F. J. Grace, R. Turnbull, H. F. Johnston, C. P. Skerrett, John Duncan, J. G. Duncan, T. W. Hislop, W. J. Hislop, H. J. MacLean, J. H. Coates, J. A. Tripe, W. H. Field, F. Dalzeil, J. Pike, N. Maclean, O. S. Watkins. Note on left corner beneath the list states: Liability per share [£ sterling] 1000. Values shewn allow of credits on sale of Point Howard land. Area on plan as cut up area of Point Howard. Date of selection December 1905. Title supplied by Library from pencilled note at head of map added by Curator. Quantity: 1 manuscript map(s). Physical Description: Ink and watercolour on linen-backed paper, 50 x 42.7 cm. Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - Manuscript from the Mantell Papers.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Aperture card available
- Photocopying not permitted.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 manuscript map(s), Cadastral maps, Manuscript maps, Ink and watercolour on linen-backed paper, 50 x 42.7 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: