First appearance of Buckingham's famous Biograph and Concert Co. All new moving pictures including "Cinderella" ... The Arctic regions ... Naval manoeuvres ... Japanese War ... Melbourne Cup 1907 ... Humorous pictures ... Edmund H Buckingham, peerless baritone vocalist and elocutionist. Printed at the Star Office Auckland [1907?]
- 1907 - 1908
- McNaughton, David, active 1954-1963
- Arrangement of text in red and navy blue, with varying sizes of type. The musical director was Wilson Wright, the Italian tenor was Stevoni Caelli, and the operator was Dennis Murphy. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Relief print, 1026 x 382 mm. Provenance: Donated by D McNaughton, of Karori, in
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Relief prints, Advertisements, Posters, Relief print, 1026 x 382 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: