- Bromhead, Peter, 1933-; Auckland star (Newspaper)
The New Zealand Minister of Trade and Industry, Warren Freer, makes the enquiry of the owner of a knacker's yard - the government revived the 'dead horse' of the 'maximum retail prices scheme' which failed to control inflation.
Extended Title - MRP scheme to be revived...
Quantity: 1 newspaper clipping..
Physical Description: Newspaper clipping 145 mm x 198 mm.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of photocopies, newspaper clippings and bromides of cartoons by Bromhead (A-314-1), Brockie (A-314-2) and J. C. Hill (A-314-3).
- 1 newspaper clipping., Works of art, Clippings, Cartoons (Commentary), Newspaper clipping 145 mm x 198 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Bromhead, Peter, 1933-. Bromhead, Peter, 1933- :Can I have my horse back please? Auckland Star, 12 August 1975.. Various artists :Collection of photocopies, newspaper clippings and bromides of cartoons by Bromhead (A-314-1), Brockie (A-314-2) and J. C. Hill (A-314-3).. Ref: A-314-1-011. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22320352