- New Zealand Worker (Newspaper)
- Shows portraits of eleven Labour candidates, and gives an outline of the labour platform. The candidates are: W L Rowland, W S Moxsom, Arthur Rosser, George Davis, James Aggers, Dr Stopford, H Banfield, W Pearce, Thos Beaston, Oliver Mason, and Robt F Way. Presumed to be Auckland because Robert Way and Dr Stopford were found to be living there at the tiem (see Wises directories). Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - "Worker" Print. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Photolithograph, mounted on board, 575 x 440 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Portraits, Posters, Political posters, Photolithograph, mounted on board, 575 x 440 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: