D Hay & Son, Nurserymen :D. Hay & Son, introducers of Burbank, Satsuma, and other Japanese plums. Clyman plum. Montpellier Nursery near Parnell, Auckland, N. Z. [Catalogue back cover]. 1899.
- Wilson & Horton (Firm)
- Shows a sprig of leaves and five fruit of the Clyman plum . Decorative border at top and bottom. Extended Title - Introducers of Japan mammoth chestnut and Japan walnut. Introducers of other valuable new fruits. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Wilson and Horton, Printers, Auckland Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on back cover of sales catalogue.. Physical Description: Offset lithograph, 214 x 140 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available. Slide also available - no. 36.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Ephemera and horticulture sales catalogues issued by New Zealand plant nurseries, 1870-1899]. / D Hay & Son, Nurserymen :Descriptive catalogue 1899-1900, with novelty list. Montpellier Nursery near Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand. 1899.
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on back cover of sales catalogue., Ephemera, Lithographs, Advertisements, Book illustrations, Offset lithograph, 214 x 140 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: