- [ca 5 Feb 1945]
- State house in Levin. Shows a one storied, brick house. Photograph taken circa 5 February 1945, by John Pascoe. Other - Caption from Pascoe file in Photographic Archive reads: "State houses are constructed in country towns as well as in cities." Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Film negative
- Publication of family photographs forbidden without written permission of donor.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Pascoe, John Dobree, 1908-1972 :Photographic albums, prints and negatives
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Film negative, Orientation: Square image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: