Theatre Royal (Wellington) :Maccabe. Theatre Royal tonight, Saturday 12th October. Positively last night. The Magic Statue, also the burlesque melodrama of Vanquished Villainy or Virtue Victorious! in which Mr Maccabe enacts the whole Dramatis Personae, appearing in the last scene in two characters at once. Tonight positively last night of Mlle Minnia, in her graceful dancing as "Madrilena" and "The Highland Laddie". Geo. Buller, Manager. Printed at the Evening Post Office, Willis Street. .
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangment of text with decorative border. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Letterpress, black on yellow, 280 x 227 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster., Advertisements, Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Letterpress, black on yellow, 280 x 227 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: