C Smith, draper :Proclamation to every citizen of Wellington. C Smith the cash draper, Cuba Street, hereby give notice that his premises are literally full to overflowing ...Evening Post Print - 10815 .
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of text advertises dresses clothing and mercery, hosiery, gloves, lace, ribbon, furnishings, manchester, coats, underwear and haberdashery. There were branches of the shop at London, Greymouth, Westport, Masterton, Palmerston, Denniston and Reefton. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - Evening Post Print - 10815 Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 580 x 40 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress 580 x 40 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: