Te Aro House: Sale of A. G. Price's bankrupt stock at Te Aro House will commence on Saturday! at 10 am. [11 February 1888].
- Evening press (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of text. Exhibited in 'To market, to market' Exhibition of advertising and commercial ephemera from the Printed Ephemera Collection, Alexander Turnbull Library. First Floor foyer, National Library of New Zealand, 5 August - 16 September 1997. Other Titles - Poster Inscriptions: Recto - bottom right - Supplement to the "Evening Press".; Verso - top centre - (In pencil): Distributed in the Evening Press, 10 Feb 1888. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress, red on green paper, 590 x 453 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Relief prints, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress, red on green paper, 590 x 453 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: