The harbour and city of Auckland, the capital of New Zealand [cartographic material] : with the districts of the rivers Kaipara, Waitemata, Tamaki, Wairoa, Waihou, or Thames, Mercury Bay, Kawia, Piako, Waipa, Waikato, Manakao, Tauranga &c / compiled from various surveys by John Arrowsmith.
- Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873., Mathew, Felton, 1801-1847.
Insets: Auckland, the capital of New Zealand / surveyed by Felton Mathew. 1841-- Trigonometrical survey of the harbour of Waitemata & the isthmus which separates teh waters of the Thames from those of the Manakao / by Owen Stanley & Felton Mathew. 1841.
Relief shown by hachures; depths shown by soundings.
Alexander Turnbull Library also holds 3 aperture cards; Colour transparency 439; Neg C8027; 722 - 1/1.
Alexander Turnbull Library also holds aperture cards.
One Alexander Turnbull Library copy is a photocopy; one copy is housed in a cloth case.
Scale [ca. 1:500,000] (E 173°42ʹ-E 176°11ʹ/S 35°54ʹ-S 38°15ʹ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Digitised version: Harbour and city of Auckland, the capital of New Zealand
- Other Titles
- Title on container: Auckland
- London : J. Arrowsmith, 1842.
- 1 map : col. ; 64 x 57 cm. folded to 20 x 12 cm., in container 26 x 17 cm.