New Zealand, North Island. Sheet 6, Manukau Harbour to Cape Egmont [cartographic material] / surveyed by B. Drury and the officers of H.M.S. Pandora ; from New Plymouth to the southward by J.L. Stokes and the officers of H.M.S. Acheron, 1849-54 ; engraved by J. & C. Walker.
- Drury, B. (Byron), 1815-1888., Stokes, John Lort, 1811-1885, J. & C. Walker (Firm)., Great Britain. Hydrographic Office.
Insets: Waikato River -- Aotea Harbour -- New Plymouth or Taranaki Road.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
"Reduced from the original drawings by Edward J. Powell of the Hydrographic Office."
Issued in hard case with Sheet 5.
Alexander Turnbull Library copy is from the estate of Ronald Lynn, 1923-1983.
"Corrections Novr. 1861."
Scale not given (E 173°09'-E 175°10'/S 37°00'-S 39°25').
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Online version: New Zealand, North Island. Sheet 6, Manukau Harbour to Cape Egmont
- Other Titles
- Manukau Harbour to Cape Egmont
- London : Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty, 1857.
- 1 map :mounted on linen ;95 x 62 cm., folded to 23 x 13 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.