- Heaphy, Charles, 1820-1881., McCleverty, W. A.
"Abstract: The land owners and Chief of Pipitea of the Ngatiawa Tribe agree to give up to the Queen all cultivations they have had on section on the Karori, Kai-wara-wara Harbour, Lower Hutt or other districts belonging to settlers on receiving from Liet. Col. McCleverly the lands ... sd W.A. McCleverly, 1st. Nov. 1847."
Cartography attributed to Charles Heaphy.
From: Plans of Native Reserves in the several provinces of New Zealand. Wellington, N.Z. : Govt. Printer, 1871.
Signed: Ko Moturoha, Wairarapa, Porutu, Tomali & 35 others.
The Alexander Turnbull Library copies are held within the publication.
Scale not given.
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Online version: Wellington, Col. McCleverty's Award III, XIV
- Other Titles
- Title at head of abstract: Pipitea Award; Plans of native reserves in the several provinces of New Zealand.
- [Wellington, N.Z. : Govt. Printer, 1871]
- 1 map ;on sheet 33 x 50 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.