The complete East-India pilot, or, Oriental navigator [cartographic material] : being an extensive collection of charts, both general and particular, with plans of bays, roads, and harbours; appearances of land, &c. &c. for the navigation not only of the Indian and China seas, with those of New Holland, but also of the seas and coasts between the British Isles and the Cape of Good Hope, chiefly composed from actual surveys, and draughts communicated by experienced officers of the East -India Company and from the Neptune Oriental by M. D'Après de Mannevillette.
- Après de Mannevillette, Jean-Baptiste-Nicolas-Denis d', 1707-1780., Laurie & Whittle.
Relief shown pictorially. Depth shown by soundings.
Southeastern portion of map 56 Digital copy. Wellington, N.Z. : National Library of New Zealand, 
New ed. in two large volumes corrected to the present year / the whole neatly engraved on one hundred and thirty-three plates comprising one hundred and fifteen charts.
- Source URL
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Complete East-India pilot; Oriental navigator; East-India pilot
- London : Printed and published by Robert Laurie and James Whittle (successors to the late Mr. Robert Sayer), 1798.
- 1 atlas (2 v.) : maps (some folded) ; 65 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.