Public Works map showing the railways South Island of New Zealand 1901 [cartographic material] / A. Koch, del.
- New Zealand. Public Works Department., Koch, A. (Augustus), 1834 or 1835-1901.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Accompanies Appendix to the Journals of the House of Representatives of New Zealand, D-1, 1901, p. 136.
Includes lines opened, under construction, proposed and explored.
Lists distances in miles by railway between principal places.
Scale [ca. 1:1,300,000] (E 166°10'-E 174°45'/S 39°45'-S 48°20').
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Online version: Public Works map showing the railways South Island of New Zealand 1901
- Other Titles
- Appendix to the Journals of the House of Representatives of New Zealand.
- [Wellington N.Z.] : Public Works Dept., 1901.
- 1 map :col. ;69 x 46 cm. folded to 30 x 17 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.