Middle Island (Te Wai-Pounamu), New Zealand [cartographic material] : showing the land-tenure, 1904-05 / G.P. Wilson, delt.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey., Wilson, G. P.
Insets: Bounty Ids. -- Antipodes Ids. -- Auckland Ids. -- Campbell Ids. -- Chatham Islands.
South Island named as Middle Island.
Accompanies Appendix to the Journals of the House of Representatives of New Zealand, C-1, 1905, p. 82.
Digital copy. Wellington, N.Z. : National Library of New Zealand, 
Scale [ca. 1:1,000,000] (E 166°10'-E 174°50'/S 40°10'-S 47°40').
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Online version: Middle Island (Te Wai-Pounamu), New Zealand
- Other Titles
- Appendix to the Journals of the House of Representatives of New Zealand.
- Wellington, N.Z. : Dept. of Lands and Survey, 
- 1 map :col. ;79 x 65 cm. folded to 30 x 17 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.