- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey.
Map of New Zealand showing railroads, roads, tracks and steamer routes.
South Island named as Middle Island.
"N.Z. Lands and Survey."
Accompanies Appendix to the Journals of the House of Representatives of New Zealand, D-2, 1901, p. 68.
Includes distances in miles by railway.
Scale [ca. 1:2,500,000].
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Online version: Map of New Zealand shewing railways open for traffic, March 1901
- Other Titles
- Map of New Zealand showing railways open for traffic, March 1901; Appendix to the Journals of the House of Representatives of New Zealand.
- Wellington, N.Z. : K.E. Taylor, lith., 1901.
- 1 map :col. ;58 x 42 cm. folded to 30 x 14 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.