A sketch of Lord Auckland's Groupe, discovered by Abrm. Bristow, 1806 [cartographic material] ; A sketch of Campbell's Island, discovered by Fredk. Hazelburgh, 1810 : communicated by Geo. Bernie / J. Walker sculpt.
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Office., Hurd, Thomas, 1757?-1823., Walker, John, 1732-1807.
Relief shown by hachures.
Bound in v. 5, p.  of a 5 v. set (33 cm.) with binder's spine title: Admiralty charts, Section XVII & XVIII. Eastern passages to China, New Holland & Islands in the Pacific Ocean. Formerly in the possession of Sir Thomas Byam Martin.
Scale [ca. 1:215,080].
Scale [ca. 1:316,800].
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Digitised version: Sketch of Lord Auckland's Groupe, discovered by Abrm. Bristow, 1806
- Related to
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Office. Sketch of Campbell's Island, discovered by Fredk. Hazelburgh, 1810
- Other Titles
- Sketch of Campbell's Island, discovered by Fredk. Hazelburgh, 1810 : communicated by Geo. Bernie
- [London] : Published by Capt. Hurd, Hydrographer to the Admiralty, 1823.
- 2 maps on 1 sheet ;18 x 18 cm. and 11 x 18 cm. on sheet 30 x 20 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.