- Teaching Te Tiriti / The Treaty — primary (Hamilton)
Teaching Te Tiriti / The Treaty — primary (Hamilton)
Date: Thursday 3 September 2020, 9:30am to 11:30am
Registrations close: Friday 28 August, 5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the Teaching Te Tiriti / The Treaty series
Share experiences of, and ideas about, engaging students in Te Tiriti o Waitangi related learning. Discover valuable, audiovisual, digital, and print resources to support you in teaching Treaty-related topics.
Who this learning event is for
- Primary school teachers
- School library staff.
Why attend this event
Gain confidence in teaching Te Tiriti o Waitangi / Treaty of Waitangi related themes by:
- sharing approaches and activities that engage students
- becoming familiar with a wide range of digital and print resources to support teaching and learning about Te Tiriti o Waitangi / Treaty of Waitangi.
What you'll learn
- Learn new ideas on how to engage students with innovative and fresh Treaty-related themes.
- Discover where to find valuable digital and print resources to support your students' learning.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of preserving and making the Treaty sheets accessible.
What you'll do
- Share your experiences of, and ideas about, engaging students in Te Tiriti o Waitangi related learning.
- Experience the documents through virtual reality.
- Discover resources (audiovisual, digital, and print) to support teaching and learning in your classroom.
- Share ideas on how these resources could be used in your class.
- Generate a resource map to suit your learners.
What's provided, what to bring
Bring your laptop or another wifi-enabled device.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Find out more or register
For more information about this learning event, email Vicki Stephens at email@example.com.
Space is limited, so book your spot now. Registrations close 5pm Friday 28 AugustRegister now